Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

OUTLLOK XP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kgoss

Technical User
Jun 20, 2002
GB
We are running outlook XP on Citrix and whenever we get an email we get a message 'someone is trying to access your address book do you wish to allow this'. We click yes and it comes up with other messages but doesnt allow the email. I have downloaded an ADMpack.exe which is Outlook security settings which you can change. I have gone throught the readme file and done everything correctly but I cant get access to the emails. I have tried everything please help!?!

Thanks

I'm running XP as well and I don't remember getting this type of error. Have you checked to see if its all emails or just certain types, i.e. HTML, plain text. If it's telling you that is trying to access your address book maybe it contains some script to do so, i.e. a virus. Do you have a virus program running on your Exchange box??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back