Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Outline Stoke of Art Brush

Status
Not open for further replies.

askari

Technical User
Oct 29, 2001
AU
Is is possible to outline the stroke of an artbrush? When I outline the stroke it outlines to the original stroke... not the shape of the art brush.
Thanks!

In the apperances window you can select new stroke. This will put a stroke around your original stroke, it may help to expand apperance under the object menu first. Not sure what you mean exactly, just taking stabs in the dark

I understand your question and thought I had solved that same issue b4. however, at the moment my memory appears to have left the building. I dont think I went to the trouble of rasterizing and then creating paths and then saving paths back to Illustrator from PS. i feel there was a cleaner solution somewhere..sorry if it comes back to me which project that was for me it might jog my memory.

[j]

Justin Adleff • JUXTAFLO •

Thanks for your help.
jezblor suggestion did the trick -> expand appearance.

In the object menu select flaten transparency. hey presto your artbrush is now a path.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back