Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Outgoing messages to one specific domain not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

GGUadmin

Technical User
Feb 8, 2002
US
When a user, using Groupwise Client 5.2 for Mac. tries to send to the "user@studionorth.info" domain. User clicks send and an error box pops up and states "domain not found [d113]. Now when i send to the same domain using Groupwise client on Windows, It works fine. even when I send using the "inet:" infront of the e-mail on the mac client it will work. How can I fix this issues so the won't have to type "inet:" when sending to this domain.

It's in your internet addressing rules. 5.2 is no longer supported so your better off going to 6.0 (soon 6.5). These newer version have Internet Addressing built in, no need to do rules.

But since your on 5.2 and in 5.2 you MUST do rules;

Brent Schmidt CNE,Network + [atom]
Senior Network Engineer
[rofl]

Yo Brent,

Thanks man.....Stop by if your in the area...

Hi,

5.28 was the last released GW Client for MAC's, they can't get anything else so they are stuck there even if the Windows machines use 6.0. The best bet is to set up WebAccess and have the MAC's use that. There is a lot more functionality and the MAC users are happy with the Web Interface.

My 2 cents,
Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back