Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Outgoing CLI over SIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamVimes

Technical User
Jul 27, 2009
GB
I have an IP500 on Software Level 5.0.26

We are trying to send out our outbound CLI number as there DDI Numbers.

The SIP Uri is set up as follows:

Local URI: Use User Data
Display Name: Use User Data
Incoming Group: 1299
Outgoing Group: 1299

The SIP Line details are in the Primary name, with Send Caller ID set to P Asserted ID.

All the Users are set up so they have there own DDI's in the SIP details Tab (This is in SIP Name, SIP Display Name and contact)

I know the documents have this as not supported but we have had it working before.

SIP ARS table is set up as . N"@sipipaddress" dial 1299

Can't see where I've went wrong here?

Any tips anyone?

"I'm worried and confused. So the first rule in the book is to spread it around.

Using Gamma IPDC SIP Trunking by the way.

"I'm worried and confused. So the first rule in the book is to spread it around.

Entered the full number on the user itself? User > SIP tab.

Avaya_Red.gif

Dain Bramaged (Avaya Search tool )

Yes, they're all in. We can see the DDI being sent out; which is making me think that this may on the SIP Supplier side...

Entered the full number on the user itself? User > SIP tab. Fill in SIP Name/SIP Display/Contact just enter the full DDI/DID number.

ARS;

Code: N;
TelN: N"@<provider>"
Feat: Dial
LnID: 1299

Avaya_Red.gif

Dain Bramaged (Avaya Search tool )

In the ARS the code is set to .

On the user tab in SIP the full number is set in SIP Name/SIP Display/Contact

Think I've solved it; just need to test tomorrow!

Combination of my forgetfullness and the SIP Provider. No CLI rules were sit up to route through on the SIP Providers end (according to Gamma they need to have all the DDI's and numbers registered to the account in the CLI Rules so that they are allowed to pass through) and the fact that the system was in the user tab was programmed with the leading zero; when it should be programmed without.

Going to site to test on Friday; here's hoping.

Thanks for your help Bas.

Drop the leading "0" with Gamma on the User SIP tab. You also have to ask them to allow the feature.

I found if the leading zero was there, and this matched a DDI, it broke incomming calls!!

Jamie Green

Football is not a matter of life and death-It is far more important!!!!

Thanks mate; think that's the plan. Going to the customers on Friday to test.

Just remembered about this; was a mix of a few things:

Gamma didn't have the SIP CLI Numbers routed properly through their system and the calls were being rejected.
The calls would have been rejected anyway as the numbers were programmed to display with the leading zero.
Reprogrammed that and it's all working smoothly.

They now have a problem with incoming but I plan to get round that with programming a separate incoming line with the * wildcard. Although as it stands they don't really care about using it for incoming; which is a bit strange but hey ho.

Thought I'd let everyone know :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back