Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

outbound cli queries

Status
Not open for further replies.

james1982

Technical User
Nov 14, 2003
GB
Hi

3300 mxe rel 8 ur5
I have the following scenario:-

ACD Path ID 8111

DDI 01xxxxx8111

If the path is unavailable calls ultimately route to a speedcall 8#111 which diverts to a mobile.

I need the DDI of the path to be presented to the mobile, they will therefore know its a call from the path in question and answer in the correct manner.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Scenario 2

I have a dummy extension inplace number 8547, again when needed certain extentions / departments divert calls to this extension.
this extension then diverts to a mobile phone.
However the main base DDI is presented not the DDI for the extension.
If I make a normal calls from the IP extension 8547 the correct CLI is displayed (the DDI NOT the base number)

Is there anyway with a call forwarding extension to present the DDI???

------------------------------------------------------------

In both the bove scenarios CPN substitution is configured and working correctly for all extensions.

Hi

If you are using CPN Number Substitution, you should add the range of numbers in that you want to display.

Include all dummy extension number that you use and that should display.

With regards to the mobile routing , it is going through a mobile router ???

when I say "dummy" extension this is an IP extension inplace, if I make a call from this i see the correct cli.

If I call forward always this set to the mobile I see the base number of the ISDN30 - not the DDI.

No gsm gateway or mobile router inplace.

mitel have advised ineed to check the "replace external clid" box within protocol assignment, however I have tested and this still doesnt work..

I dont think this is possible

after further testing I did get this working, checking the replace external clid sends the cli and not the base number of the isdn

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back