Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

outbound calls 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

peteros2005

IS-IT--Management
Apr 14, 2005
PL
Hi all,

Could anybdody help me, how to restrict outbound calls to only one specific country ? Is there any ready solution ?

Greets Peter

The only thing that springs to mind would be using the prohibited numbers list and entering the other country prefixes.

As far as I know entries in prohibited number list require full length of the number to be prohibited, lot of stuff to enter...
Perhaps deny all international calls, then enter the prefix of the country to be allowed as "special number" which points to a cct. There you collect the rest of the digits to be dialed in a variable using dtmf. Then select a trunk, dial the country prefix and then dial the digits entered by the user...
Just an idea, didn't test it. I use entries in "special numbers" to override the "prohibited numbers"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back