Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Outbound calls being place on hold when called party answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jagerbomb71

Vendor
Nov 5, 2008
US
I have a 4620 that is placing outbound calls on hold when the called party answers. They then have to press the line button to re-establish the call. When I trace the outbound call I see a string that says "IGC removed" and the called station is put on hold. I think this is a Microsoft Office Communicator or Windows 7 issue but I am not sure of the fix.

Yes, this is a MOC issue. You can probably just have the user close MOC and re-launch it. Another option is to log into your AES as craft, go into status -> status and control -> DMCC service summary, find the user who is having the issue, and use the "terminate session" button at the bottom of the page. The session will re-establish almost immediately, and the probably will be gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back