Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Outbound calling from Call Pilot 150

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExBellTech

Vendor
Oct 7, 2008
CA
Hi everyone, I am new to tektips - hope you can help...
I have an interesting problem with a Norstar Call Pilot 150 working with a MICS 7.1 with latest software revs.
The auto attendant seems to be calling out by itself. When the receiving caller picks up the phone he hears the auto attendant greeting - already about 5-8 seconds into the main greeting. This is the person receiving the call!
I have disabled outbound transfer and message notification - and the outbound call does not show anywhere in the outbound log on the Call Pilot. This is very intermittent. The only commonality that we can see is the system calls telephone numbers of people that have been called from the system at a previous time (including my own cell phone) The MICS does not have CLID line cards (only LS/DS line cards) Any suggestions> Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back