Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Out of virtual memory

Status
Not open for further replies.

is2teli

MIS
Mar 7, 2005
US
Callpilot receives error 'out of virtual memory'.
CallPilot Manager version 04.04.04.08
Peps: SU05, G08S, G09S, G11S, G12S,G13S, G16S, CU03S,CP404S02G04C

I rebooted and nothing still. Can not login to manager.
there are some log files under C:\winnt\system32\inetsrv\urlscan that are dated back to 2005...Can those be cleared? I have no space avaialble on C drive of server. Rebooting does not work.

delete everything in any temp file you find. remove all old pep file, you don't need them after the patches are installed. after you've reclaim some space, make sure you add patch CP404S02L40S - this patch corrects the virtual memory issue on CP. the patch can be downloaded from nortel patch libary under the multimedia patch section.

I cleared some tmp files and some space - rebooted and we're ok. Our C drive had only 5mb left we're on NT4.0 on server is there a way to set for alert?

You're running CP 4.0 on NT4.0? CP 4.0 is only supported on Windows 2003

we missed our free nortel alert for free upgrade now out of our budget to do......

Check to see if there are files in all temp folders especially if you are using unified messaging.For evey voice message thats converted to a wav file a copy of the (i think).vbk is stored on the hard drive.Apparently there is a pep or the next su will fix this issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back