Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Out of office auto reply does not work in R5 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 29, 2001
ID
Hi,

I have set the out of office auto reply for my R5 users. But it seem does not work! Can anyone help me on this! Thanks!

Cheers!

I have had this one too - firstly, check that the OOH agent is running on the Server. If it is, check the properties on the users mailfile to see if the option 'Disable background agents for this database' is checked. Lamaar75@hotmail.com

How do you check to see if the OOH agent is running on the server???

Help - I'm a total Lotus Notes ROOKIE!!!

Thanks!

Go to the Agents section of the mail file, and double click the OutOfOffice agent. Click on "Options" and there you will see what server the agent is set to run on. Most likely it's set to the correct server.

I have a feeling the problem is that users do not have rights in the Server document to run Restricted LotusScript agents. Users must be in this field to be able to run the OOO agent.

Jess :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back