Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Out of office agent not replying 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

SMOK

IS-IT--Management
Sep 19, 2003
US
I am running an r5 server with Notes r6. I have activated the out of Office assistant, but it is not working. It replied only once out of 5 test emails. I have added the user to the security tab in the NAB.

Thanks,

SMOK

Im surprised its working at all. The server version has to be greater than the client. There will be unpredictable problems all over the place.
If you are actually using an r6 client with an r5 server then stop it! This is an unsupported setup. Upgrade your server or downgrade the client

Hmmm, I've ben using a version 5.0.8 client with 4.6.6 servers for years and have not had any ooo problems.

I'd say that this is a security thing. See if the user can run agents on the server. Not sure where this is in R6. In R4 this was in the server document in the Agent Manager section. See the field "Run restricted lotus script"

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back