Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Out 0f Service Button is Not Working!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

quazimotto

Programmer
Mar 29, 2008
US
Guys,

Greetings! I am hoping someone can help me. I have 500-V2 with 8.1.95 software. I have an Out of Service Group set up forever and all of a sudden it is not working. Huntgroup 200 is the main ring to group for day service and when the out of service button is pressed it should ring to group 300, night group. It quit working this week. If I manually set the group 200 out of service and save, it will still ring to group 200. When I check the config on the Fallback field of Group 200, it is still in service and it should show out of service. I have tried to set a night service group on Group 200 to go to Group 300 and maually set Group 200 to night and it still rings to Group 200 instead of Group 300. The config worked fine till this week. The time is set correctly on the system. It has me scratching my bald head. Anybody see this before?

Thanks.

Quaz

Have you tried just blowing the group away and rebuilding?

APSS/ACIS/ACSS-SME
not arrogant, just succinct.

So does group 300 still ring when you call it.
Remember you need to pull the config from the system after you made the change in order to see the change.
Close manager and open new config to see the change.

Check the user button...what is it set to"oos -200.

If all else fails give it a reboot....🤷

Tom Mills: No I have not.

Snowman: Yes the group ring and I get the night Message. Yes, OOS 200. I will try reboot

Thanks guys. I will post results.

Fellas,

Tom-I recreated both main group_200 and Night Group_300 and had the same problem. I created a new AA and sent it there and it works.

Thank you for responses. I appreciate your time.

Quaz

Just another thought.

Sometimes when things don’t work you start to do a lot of changes then get lost.

So with that in mind is hg300 set to in service ok.
And has been accidentally set to oos or ns .

Maybe not since you have recreated it..

Sounds like grp 300 is not available for whatever reason. What does monitor show as the failure?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back