Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

OTP Remote support 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhinorhino

Vendor
Aug 29, 2022
US
Hi, does anyone have a good recommendation for a company that can provide over the phone and remote technical support for an IPO version 9.1?

We are not permitted to do self promotion here as per the posting guidelines say here.

You can always use a Business partner locator
that will get you the big ones first which is not necessarily the best ones as the large providers are usually the main line providers and not very flexible. You can also use google and find one close to you.

remote is pretty much the best part of our work. We fix stuff and don't have to crawl under desks or spend an hour or two in traffic.

Joe
FHandw, ACSS, ACIS

If you give more information you will get better answers. If you only give bits and pieces then you will get the same back and maybe not fitting your problem.

Thanks Joe, is there a way for me to send you a private message?

my email is my 67+my handle on gmail :)

Joe
FHandw, ACSS, ACIS

If you give more information you will get better answers. If you only give bits and pieces then you will get the same back and maybe not fitting your problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back