Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

OTM

Status
Not open for further replies.

MPH123

Programmer
Jan 28, 2004
GB
Hi all out there..!!
I am trying to create a Template in OTM for a specific site where they use a lot of M3904 sets and when I get to where you put in the class of services, i try and and put all the CLS which I require but it only lets you put in a certain amount. I want to put in all of the CLS's for a typical M3904 set on this site but OTM wont let me put them all in.

Any help would be great chaps.

Martin

If OTM is not letting you build your templates as you desire, double check that all your options are allowed with the system properties.

I would like to add to this topic- Is there a quick guide to OTM? I have had the same problem as MPH123 and it turned out to be the permissions I had within OTM.

I am new to OTM, I have always used command line prev.

Thanks
dmsman

There is an OTM manual, but I would not call it a quick guide. I am switch tech, but have spent a lot of time "correcting" data base issues and having to do it with OTM so switch and OTM are on the same sheet of music. Best best is to make your own guideline for template needs. Look through the features and group features. HTA screen covers more that just hunting denied or allowed. Know what your phone needs are, then check that the options are available via software license. And even with all that, you may find occassionally you have to manually build a phone in the switch then retrieve it to OTM as OTM does have a few "quirks".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back