Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

OTM - DBA and Citrix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faph

Technical User
Nov 8, 2004
CA
Hi,

Would anyone be aware of any problems with OTM & DBA when accessing the server using Citrix?

Txs

What is the purpose? If you think about installing OTM & DBA in the citrix environment I don't think you would be happy by the result...

i2007

What do you mean? People are using Citrix to remotly access the server? We are having some difficutlties and are wondering if Citrix is the source of the problem...I believe it is!!!

What I meant is that you can install programs as a part of the citrix farm, but you can also remotly access servers with it, as you say. Now when I think of it, when you connect to the server with citrix, do you start a new session or do you connect to the console. Because if you reboot the server, OTM will launch automaticly. And when you connect with another session the server will start another instance with OTM. Basicly it will try to start OTM twice. I had the same problem with 2000 server and RDP connections.

i2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back