Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

OTM 3.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

someguy758

Technical User
Nov 3, 2005
US
I just installed OTM 3.1 system is a CS1000E v5.50J. I have a couple issues:
1. I get a TN Checker error when the PC starts UP (Windows XP Pro)
2. I cannot retrieve IP Phones which are currently programmed on the PBX. There is probably something I am missing. We have only IP Phones.
Searching for IP Phones return No Records to Display.

Thanx

Updated the system data and looking at the log window it does not appear to look for phones. Installed some patches and then TM started crashing so reinstalling to try again.

Ok fresh install, no longer crashing but no still no ip phones.

Its not the system data that needs updating, have you retrieved all from the web browser, then you will see TM do a PRT in LD 20 of all TNs in the Log,and this should include your IP Phones. If the IP Phones show up in the Log, they should then be entered int the TM3 database.

What are you seeing in the log wiondow? Does it log into the switch successfully? Does it go into Load 20?

I have been advised that to for 5.5 you need TM 3.2 - I have not personally seen either way as we are just now getting in PBX with 5.5.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back