Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

OT: Did anyone bookmark the Shoretel thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

chefwong

IS-IT--Management
Feb 19, 2006
US
I for the love of god....am having trouble finding the thread. I was interested in catching up where I left on on the pro/cons of the Shoretel system.

you might check the forums for that product, the management here has deleted the thread you are asking about

Why was the active thread deleted?
Did you get a nasty call from Avaya?

I was just trying to find that thread myself... I thought it provided a lot of helpful information in comparing IPO with Shoretel...

Mark

I would love to find out why that post was deleted. I think the boards admins are are getting a little picky. If it's Avaya complaining...I dont see an Avaya logo on the site, so they arent giving any money to tek-tips....

I agree with telcom. I think someone should say why the post was removed. If the post was removed due to Avaya, I have a big issue with that.

The thread about 4.0 is also censored, there was a reply on it with all new features but this was removed after a day or so.

The 4.0 thread could been ereased because we who are in the 4.0 trial signed to document not to leak information about it :) just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back