Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

OSPF on ICDN 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

skk391

Technical User
Mar 3, 2009
GB
Hello All,

Just revising for my ICDN 2 exam and have got to the OSPF section. Has anyone recently taken the exam? Any points on what parts of OSPF are covered. I have got to the section about 'deafult-information orginate' is this on the exam?

I have read the exam description and it says
'configure, verify & troubleshoot OSPF', just wanted to know if I have gone into CCNP

Thanks

My next topic is EIGRP - any points for this would also be very useful. Many thanks

unfortunately i don't believe we can help you without violating the nda. how many different sources are you learning from??

I hate all Uppercase... I don't want my groups to seem angry at me all the time! =)
- ColdFlame (vbscript forum)

Best advice I can give is if it's in the books..it could be on the test.

Ok thanks guys. I thinks im going to study it. its best learn it and be on the safe side.

Thanks

skk391,

OSPF -
"I thinks im going to study it. its best learn it and be on the safe side."

Be on the safe side?????? hmmm 1/8 of the Cisco CCNA course Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2 (ICND2) v1.0 is Module 4 - Single Area OSPF Implementation I think that is a real good idea!!!!

Not only would I study it but I would practice configuring it on a Cisco lab or sim - key is to know it like the back of your hand!!!!

If you don't have it get the Sybex CCNA Study Guide by Todd Lammle - if you know what he has in his book on OSPF, you should be good!!

Good luck!!!!

E.A. Broda
CCNA, CCDA, CCAI, Network +

I just took it and passed it....

Listen to what everyone else has said. I found the test sim at how2pass very useful... it's not a dump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back