Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Osnap lisp routine

Status
Not open for further replies.

summajet

Technical User
Jan 5, 2005
US
I am looking for an lisp routine for osnap in Autocad 2002. What i'm hoping to find is a routine that will allow the user to be able to type like for example, oi for osnap intersection or om (osnap midpoint) as another example. Does anyone out there know if such a thing exist and what link i might use to find it?
Thanks, G.

Are you wanting to type "oi" when prompted for a point, to set your osnap to only "intersection". If so, you could type "int" instead. Not as short as "oi". Or do you want to type "oi" at the command line, to set your running osnap to only be "intersection".

I have set keyboard short cuts for my osnaps.
I press...
crtl+P for perpindicuar
crtl+C for Center
ctrl+M for Midpoint
crtl+E for endpoint
etc..

I set this up in customize dialog, Keyboard tab. I have done this in r2002, and r2005.

This way I can have just about any osnap I want with out having to deal with the ones I don't want.

Kevin Petursson
--
"Everyone says quotable things everyday, but their not famous... so nobody cares."... Some Person

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back