Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

OS 7200 caller ID to SLT extensions? 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigdave1980

Systems Engineer
Dec 18, 2017
GB
Hi all,

Can an OS 7200 send caller ID to SLT extensions? I've been asked by a customer of ours who says when a call rings on their SLT's (which have analogue DECT handsets plugged into them) it just comes up on the screen as "Incoming Call" and doesn't show who is calling, even for internal calls from other extensions. The DECT handsets are capable of displaying caller ID but the Samsung isn't sending any. Is it capable of doing this? If so, how do I enable that, please? I've perused the system programming as well as the manual and I don't seem to be able to find anything about it, but I wanted to check here first before I tell them it's not supported.

Many thanks!

You need an RCM2 daughter card on the MCP. You also need to set MMC 300 to on to deliver CID to SLT ports.

@Shaun E Sorry for the late reply, and thanks for answering this one for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back