Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Ordinal 1275, CRPE32.dll and crystl32.dll

Status
Not open for further replies.

FcisGeoff

Programmer
Aug 9, 2001
GB
Has anyone else had the problem 'Ordinal 1275 cannot be found' or entry point not found, when trying to register CRPE32.dll or loading crystl32.ocx in Visual Basic?

When loading the development environment in VB 6, I get the error crystl32.ocx failed to self register. When I try and register it, I get the ordinal 1275 problem. I know this is the print engine PESetNthTableNthParam module.

When the CR6 file is replaced with a CR 8 file, the dependency that is then missing is APPHELP.DLL, which appears to be missing from a machine that works correctly with Crystal (though it is ME, not NT, as I am running)

I cannot get a VB application to work in the development environment, and I keep getting Crystal problems related to either CRPE32.dll or Crystl32.ocx.

Please help!

Many Thanks,

Geoff.

Check to be sure you are logged in
as the 'administrator'
..... it is a permission thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back