Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Oracle warehouse Builder - Wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

amonamarth

Technical User
May 20, 2003
BR
Oracle Warehouse Builder Cliente - 9.0.4.8.21
Oracle Warehouse Builder Repository - 9.0.4.0.27

I was try import a data source from warehouse builder. But always that i try it. Open a pop up message: OWB Wrong - java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException:0>=0. So i click ok, and put the data source name, set the module status, so when i go to other screen i can't click to select the aplication of system and the version of aplication. So i stay stopped. I can't click on next.

Well someone here knows what i can do to solute this????

Hi,

I hope there is some problem in datalink, so can you make sure that your module is pointing to the right database....

Vamsigoud

Hi amonamarth/vamsigoud

It seems u can help me. Searhed every where on net but no user for owb 9.0.4.8.21 except u.
I am working on windows 2000 professional.
I have been trying to do a simple mapping end to end ie from a flatfile to a table its a simple one to one straight mapping without any transformations or checks. It is getting validated , generated and deployed successfully but while executing it gives me this error.

Starting Execution MAP1
Starting Task MAP1
RPE-1013-SQL_LOADER_ERROR SQL Loader reported
error condition,number 3.
Completing Task MAP1
Completing Execution MAP1 .

Can you please help me with this.
And also if you know if there are any patches to this version

Thanks in advance.

Hello,

I'm new on the forum and on Oracle Warehouse Builder but I got your answer. I suppose it's too late as you asked in May, but maybe others would find it interesting to know the answer.

The problem (OWB Wrong - java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException:0>=0.) seems to be a language-related bug with the "OWB client". I used it in French-Canadian (locale inside "Preferences" Tab") and I couldn't get out of this. I switched to English-Canadian and it worked fine. Try to switch to a locale you understand and that works...

I also got problems (WBexception of some kind) on deploying a mapping (flat file to Oracle table) that got solved.

Hi again,

I also got the error "RPE-1013-SQL_LOADER_ERROR SQL Loader reported error condition,number 3." and I can't find any explanation anywhere on the Web or in Oracle documentation.

If anybody already found the answer, please help !

Me again... and for my kids in the future, I found it and here's the answer :

I had to check into SQL*Loader log file (..\OWB\OWB\temp) to discover that in fact there was other ORA-xxxx errors that provided more indications on the real problem.

I got the ORA-12705 error that has to do with incompatibilty with the NLS_LANG (in the Windows registry). Another funny error when playing with Canadian French and American versions...

After some hours of search, I succeeded in finding and changing the NLS_LANG of my personal database. After many hours (day) and as many reboots, I was able to restart my database... And it corrected my SQL*Loader error.

So ? Don't ever try to use anything other than the American versions of all Oracle tools and there will be a lot less bizarre errors...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back