Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Oracle module for NT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest_imported

Jan 1, 1970
Does it exist? I was browsing trough the pdf manuals at Legato and downloaded all the manuals for the NetWorker (BusinesSuite) Modules for Oracle. Nothing mentioned about NT there... if so, anyone got any tips for other proggies?
(Don't blame me, I'm not the one who decided to put it on NT =P)

i think this is for nt or unix. we have the business suite installed for oracle on nt.

ok, goodie, thanx.
I just didn't see any info on NT environments in the manual, that's what started to worry me

Hey Guys..

We are working on this right now actually.. Your right it is usually done on Unix but
there is a module you need to purchase for the NT OS. Make sure you check you OS version, patch level and then the version of the Orcale on the server to pick to correct BSM.

Stephen

There is a BSM (currently called NetWorker Modules) for Oracle on NT 4.0 with the latest service pack. Depending on the OS and Database Version you have there is a module fo it. The most popular version is NT 4.0 SP 6a with any Oracle 8.0.x is supported with BSM ver. 3.1.

Hope that helps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back