Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Oracle Error: - user requested cancel of current operation ORA-06512

Status
Not open for further replies.

LauraCairns

Programmer
Jul 26, 2004
GB
I don;t use oracle but i've got the following error when testing a web application which connects to a back end oracle package and I was wondering if someone could help me to explain this error. Not sure what is is was thinking it could be something to do with a connection being dropped or something but not sure. Can someone please shed some light on this for me. Thanks

Oracle Error has Occurred- Error Description: [1013] ORA-01013: user requested cancel of current operation ORA-06512: at line 1 ORA-06512: at "EJOLIVE.PK_PSH_EXC", line 560 ORA-06512: at "EJOLIVE.PK_SSA", line 1037 ORA-01013: user requested cancel of current operation ORA-06512: at "EJOLIVE.PK_PSH_BKC", line 318 ORA-06512: at "EJOLIVE.PK_PSH_BKC", line 112 ORA-06512: at line 1

ORA-01013 user requested cancel of current operation

Cause: The user interrupted an Oracle operation by entering CTRL-C, Control-C, or another canceling operation. This forces the current operation to end. This is an informational message only.

Action: Continue with the next operation.

Alex

ORA-06512 at string line string

Cause: Backtrace message as the stack is unwound by unhandled exceptions.

Action: Fix the problem causing the exception or write an exception handler for this condition. Or you may need to contact your application administrator or database administrator.

Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back