Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Oracle Apps-AP,PA,AR,GL Data Models 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

xpress

IS-IT--Management
Oct 25, 2002
IN
Hi,
I am new to Oracle Applications. I need to understand the database tables, schema and models of the AP,PA,AR,GL modules oracle 11 i.
I need some guidelines on where to obtain this information, in the oracle product manuals, quoting a part number of title of the manual would be helpful.
Interface stores procedures between these modules will be a great help for starting.
Thanks in advance,

xpress

Xpress,

Assuming you have access to metalink, look up Electornic Technical Manuals (by selecting menu option ebusniess11i). Refer to the documentation for interface procedures for specific manuals by selecting the menu option Top Tech Docs,

Hope this helps

Hi,
I too have similar kind of question. i.e., in OM - Order Entry form - I am booking a new order. I want to know, what are the tables supplying the default data and what are the tables being updated when I book the order ? Like this there will be so many transactions. I want to know where can I get the technical documentation for these kind of transactions?

Thanks in advance

[red]
Try to get the Oracle Applications Documentation Cd and refer the Technical reference.
To identify the tables being updated, open a window in oracle apps and use the Help menu and Record History.
Then you will find the Table name.
[/color]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back