Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Oracle and Network Management (are they related)

Status
Not open for further replies.

amolso

Programmer
Sep 8, 2000
IN
Hello Friends

This may not be a question related to this forum but since I have been a member of this for a long I would like to ask this.

Currently my organisation has divesified and took projects related to Network Management and product development for Networks. Since earlier I was working as Oracle DBA for the projects which were E-biz projects. Now I ll be working on databases related to these techonologies. Even though My database remains ORACLE what additional things I should know to be compatible to handle database in network management. I believe Java and XML will be our key technology I am currently learning Java for it. I may be going for XML as well I would like to know from you all what are other technologies related network availble for oracle. What other aspects required to be known for oracle related to Networks
Thanks in Advance
Amol New to dba world, so please ......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back