Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Ora Apps Installation

Status
Not open for further replies.

anandcv

Programmer
Oct 10, 2002
IN
Hi,
We want to install Ora Apps 11i. But one of the CDs from CD pack is missing.Missing CD is CD 5 of 14( 8i-disk 1).

Please let me know how can I obtain this CD.
Can I download this CD from oracle's web site? If yes, how?

Your responce is appreciated
Thanks
Anand

Anand,

I you have a support contract with Oracle, just order for a new set of cds using metalink.

Jitendra

Thank you Jitendra for your reply.
Will you please let me know if it will cost me? If yes how much? And how do I ask oracle(through Metalink) to deliver that particular CD.

waiting for your response.
Thank you in advance.

If you already paid for the CD's then just contact your sales representative. If you have a service contract, you'll have a CSI and may register for Metalink to enter a tar. If you don't have a service contract or can't contact your sales representative, then you'll need to visit the Oracle Store.

Here are the directions from Metalink:

Ordering CD Packs via iTAR
You can also request Version Updates for all products and platforms using MetaLink and creating an iTAR. To submit your request, access the TAR area from the MetaLink navigation menu and select the 'Create a TAR' button. Begin the creation process, and fill in all required fields. When you are prompted for 'Type of Problem', select 'Version Update Request' from the list of values. A TAR number will be assigned to your version update request and will be sent to you upon completion of the request. You may use this number to track your request to its completion.

Ordering CD Packs via the Oracle Store
Go to: Click on icon for your geography
Click on the CD Packs tab at the top of the page
In the "Purchase a CD Pack" area of the page, click on your platform
Select CD Pack by placing a check in the box to the left
Click Add to Cart
Click the Checkout button

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back