Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Optivity 7.0 documentation

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaryMCurran

Technical User
Feb 26, 2002
US
Good day!
I'm an electronics technician working for Communications Test Design, Inc. in West Chester, PA. We are the company that bought out Nortel's Data Networking repair division. In trying to serve the IT community, I need some information about Optivity, particularly Optivity Campus 7.0. Actually, what I need is a good, BASIC, beginners tutorial on how to use Optivity.

Because we are a repair facility, we don't have a whole lot of IT backround (although I am a CompTIA certified A+ tech, working on my MCSE).

We have many of the test procedures that Nortel had in place, but a lot of them need revision. What we received from them was primarily manufacturing equipment, and not really repair orientated equipment. Moving to the repair side of things, we need to change some things so that we can serve you, the IT community better.

If any one of you can recommend basic tutorials on Optivity 7, and where I might be able to find them, I would appreciate it, and in the long run, it helps you as well.

Respectfully,

Gary Curran

The most recent documentation for this product can be found at use OPTIVTY CAMPUS as the search word(s) on the right side pane.

This product has been end of lifed so getting updates for this software only exists on the site I listed above.

- JD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back