Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Option's menu in the web client Service center 6.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

RTYRD

Programmer
Sep 5, 2007
FR
hi

i have a little problem with service center 6.2 :)

some of the options link in the options's menu, in the WEB CLIENT are in the wrong langage .

i need some help to fix it :) .

i tryed to change that options by the way of Displayoption's menu but without result :( .

and my second problem is a button in the attachments sub-table in the asset summary table, this button is too in the wrong table .

i tryed to fix it by searching the form but, there were no button in that form, because the windows client use the context-menu (right-click) and web client we added a button cause we can't use the context-menu .

if anyone can help me :) while i'm tring to fix it

thank you .

Hi,
I had a similar issue with the mix of english and french in the menu and some popups.
Can you try to set the regional settings of the web server to English everywhere, check the option "Apply to the Default User", add a keyboard in the language you want and select it as default?

Hope this will fix your issue.

Hi,

I we had the same problem, thank you for this solution .

We tryed many actions to fix it, but none succeded.

And finally i tryed the same solution than you and it was fine :)

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back