Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Options in MenuStrip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrzejek

Programmer
Jan 10, 2006
US
I have VB.NET 2010 and would like to create a set of choices in menustrip similar to what Internet Explorer has when you go to:
[tt]View – Zoom –[/tt] you get some options of:[tt]
400%
200%
140%
125%
100%
75%
50%[/tt]
So you can only select one option

How can I do it in VB.NET?
Cannot find anything on the web about it.

Have fun.

---- Andy

To put a combobox on a menustrip, use the ToolStripComboBox ( then add the zoom percents you want to the combobox.

As for the zoom, what is it you want zoomed? A specific control? The whole form?

I used to rock and roll every night and party every day. Then it was every other day. Now I'm lucky if I can find 30 minutes a week in which to get funky. - Homer Simpson

Arrrr, mateys! Ye needs ta be preparin' yerselves fer Talk Like a Pirate Day!

The zoom view from IE was just an example of what I want to do. Actually I want to create a menu item (Grid Display) where I can put a couple of menu items (expend all rows, collapse all rows, etc) plus I would like to give a user an option to choose at which column the DataGridView would be frozen, and allow user to change that.

If I cannot use the option route, I may go with suggested ToolStripComboBox

Have fun.

---- Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back