Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Option 61 - Report showing active assigned stations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 18, 2001
US
All I have a site with an option 61 that is currently failing. The site is scrambling to replace the system but has limited knowledge. They have asked me to assist with specing out a replacement. As the systme has been in place for over 25 years, I assume that there are a number of TN's that are administered that no longer have actual terminals attached at the far end. Is there any report I can have them run that will sho active TN's? I am an old avaya hack and in this situation would typically look at the error reports for 513 errors against stations.

prt ovly in ld 22, is 30 in DROL? if it is, you can look at Inactive digital TNs If you do a LDIS in ld 32 for loop and shlf

ld 32
ldis 4 0

will list out all disabled units on superloop 4 digital line cards.

Mato' Was'aka

what rls.. in rls 19+ (maybe 18) ld 117 inv generate sets, once that completes, inv prt sets will show sets that do not idu.. (missing),,

a ldis x x will show disabled sets on each loop.. unplugged sets disable during drol unless that is hacked.

no software way to locate analog sets that are missing.. but that is true on any system i've seen

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back