Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Option 61 no communication

Status
Not open for further replies.

falwiz

MIS
Oct 24, 2003
US
My company reciently purchased a used Option 61 system rel 25.40 for our repair department. The system comes up fine but I caanot communicate to it through either NT8D41 in the rear of it. I have changes and reconfigered the paddles seversal times uit the only thing I get is info out one port but i cannot return any commands. I believe they may have had a SDI card in the front of it but i would like to use the paddles in the back instead. Can someone please help me set this up or point me in the right dirrection to get tty/port 0 up.

thanx

on the active cpu, j25 or j 21 will give you access at the core level.. that's the only port that comes up unless you have a data base with adans built. it is the same port that you do an install with.. one each per core, dte dce, 96 8 none and one

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back