Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Option 11C working with VOIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

dladuron

ISP
Mar 2, 2005
US
I have an Meridian PBX Option 11C that has now had the lines converted to loop that was originally programmed to ground. Thanbks to the great help from this form. Now to the next step.

I have vonage VOIP coming in to the switch and can call out but can not receive calls. An analog phone works great bypassing the PBX.

Any hints :)

so your lines are hitting the switch at an analog tdm config? make sure you have your dtr's programed.. ld 20 prt dtr, and make sure the analog ports are dtn, dip is default, prt cot? tie etc and look at the class marks

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

yes lines are hitting the switch at an analog tdm config

the analog ports are "CLS = UNR DTN CND WTA LBR APN THFD P10 NTC LOL"

After testing from the move to loop frm ground - system does not call out - it does in ground mode

did you change the start type?

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Not that I know of -= do not know how to do that or where I should if needed.

DTR for each line are set to CDEN: 8D

I have also reset the trunk card to CO as it was originally on DID.

the start type on the trunk must be lop, not grd, if your rec a ring, such as a pots line, you'll want to answer auto yes on the route and atdn to the answer dn on the trunk

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

ok LD 14
SIGL = loop
ATDN = 5999

ok LD 16
ROUT = auto

Where would I find this "atdn to the answer dn on the trunk"

if the route is auto = yes, then atdn will not let you return past it when you put the trunk in. it does not show up unless the route is auto.. if the route is auto, and the route and member add that trunk to the route, atdn will show up

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back