Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Option 11c Release 22.16 software copy 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

dslmeridian

Technical User
Jul 31, 2012
GB
Does anyone have a copy of an Option 11c Release 22.16 software somewhere that you can share; i need to rebuild our Option 11c software db but unfortunately, we don't have a copy of the software.

I can provide a link to upload the file if necessary; your help is much appreciated.

dslmeridian

thanks Gibblett, i registered and hope for the best...

Any luck? We are trying to rebuild ours as well and don't have a copy of 22.16 on hand?

Gibblett sent me a copy of the software, i will upload it on Monday and send you the link...

Would it be possible to get it up today? I wouldn't ask, but we have a system completely down that I'm desperately trying to get back up. [hairpull3]

I thought i copied it on my laptop, i was wrong unfortunately, i have downloaded a copy on my workstation and its shutdown at the moment.

You can send a pm to Gibblett and see if he can help...

Do I need a minimum number of posts to PM? I don't see any options to do so...

Hold on, i found another copy on my Thumb drive, let me upload it and post the link as soon as its done...

Can you just copy the software to the CF card using a laptop with a CF slot?

I had a CF2 that i normally use for loading SSC software, i can't remember now if this cf was bootable when i copied all the files after extracting them to a temporary folder. But yes, copy the files to CF2 and insert on Drive "A"; the first slot (left) on the SSC.

When i did our SSC, i erased the Software DB before installing the new software to be removed any unwanted data. You can follow this thread for a detailed instruction on how to re-install the software on the DB and just in case you don't have a backup; you can try and recover the database from the Z drive with this procedure as well.
thread798-1692217

Thank you,
I actually got it going, however it keeps saying our keycodes are invalid??? The only thing I see not matching up is the when we select general business ntsk04cb, out paper work show it should be ntsk11cb? So I'm not sure if there is supposed to be more than one 26.11 install software or what???

I believed that there are several flavors of every software release depending on the region where the system was purchased; NTSK04xx are predominantly within EMEA region; but i am not sure which region NTSK11xx was intended for.

These releases are specific and can not be modified, you have to use the exact software version for your license to work. The copy of r22.16 i had works well with my license as it was within EMEA region, you might require a different software with the same release depending on your region.

So in other words the software you were so kind to locate and upload is NTSK04xx and incompatible with my keycodes which are for NTSK11xx... [banghead]

This might be the case am afraid...
I am guessing your somewhere in North America, based on a 5 hours difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back