Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Option 11c Call Farward for all DID numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.

netgun777

Vendor
May 11, 2004
AU
Good evening,

I am facing small challenge with Option11c config to set call redirect/call forwarding for all incomming calls to DID on the PBX. I have to farward all calls to another PBX using outdial over the PSTN PRI currently in service.

Can you please recommend approach to it or config on the PBX to do it?

Your suggestions are greatly appreciated.

CDK

I actually did so but they said they will not work with us.
Not much else to say about them...

Do I have any other options ?

Manuslly forward each phoneand make sure CLS=CFXA on each phone and CFF in CDB.

If you don't want to delete the sets or call forward, you can create an IDC table pointing to a Phantom or dummy ACD going to your external number.

are these cot's or did's that your trying to send to another site?

if they are did's i would put my complete did range in the idc and as posted point that to a maxp 1 acd.. very quick. make sure your inbound trunks have an ncos high enough to make that call.. ncfw that to the external number.. and find another provider.. that service is something they have to do BY fcc regs.. (unless your with a secondary/voip) provider.. they do not have to play by the regulated rules.. the primary provider in your area must provide you with the exact same service as in any other area or for any other customer...

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Hey guys, that ACD approach worked. Yes - I agree, the provider is crap, I did recommend that they change this outfit. I appreciate your help on this obsticle.

Thanks so much every one

CKD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back