Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Option 11 software backup 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSTL

Technical User
Nov 7, 2015
GB
Hello all

System details as follows =

Option 11 single cab - SSC processor

Version 2121
Release 4
Issue 00 T +

I have been led to believe that this is Succession 4 software

I would like to perform a full backup of the system software on the SSC - courtesy of the Mikes PBX cookbook site i have managed to perform a database backup to compact flash, but cannot find out any information as to how i would go about backing up the O/S System software on the SSC - is this even possible?

Regards

Paul

You cant back up the software. You will need to download load a copy of it & your dep/patch list. I have a copy somewhere I'll have a look for you & let you know (somebody else may have one closer to hand)

Remember if it doesn't work hit it harder

Scott UK

Ok Phones1, thankyou for the info - i feared this may be the case.

Paul

Here is a guide on how to do a backup via the serial port onto your computer. I can sort out the software, but I recall that release 4.0 was available for 2 different regions.

na-cala_400T_r21.exe
ap-emea_400T_r21.exe

Firebird Scrambler

Nortel & Avaya Meridian 1 / Succession & BCM / Norstar Programmer

Website = linkedin

Thankyou FirebirdScrambler

The system is a UK market system, originally sold by BT back in 2002, i assume i need the ap-emea_400T_r21.exe file.

Forgot to mention i have already backed up the database via the PCMCIA drive B on the front of the card (LD43, BKO) - Thankyou for the serial port guide however.

Regards

Paul

Thankyou FirebirdScrambler, you are indeed a gentleman.

Will have a play later on and let you know how i get on.

Regards

Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back