Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Opportunity Manager and Remote Users

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisBelzona

Programmer
Oct 25, 2000
GB
Dear All,

All our Sales staff are remote GoldMine users and have started to use opportunity manager this year to manager key accounts. When they've set up their opportunities they have entered a yearly forcasted sale figure. They have then gone in and entered individual forcasted sales for the year, the totals may or may not add up to the yearly forcasted sale as they are still working on the account. If, for some reason they need to change an individual forcasted sale value, this does one of two things to the opportunity: it will either completely change the value of the yearly forcasted sales to whatever the individual sale has been changed to, or it will add the increased value of the individual sale to the yearly forcast - this doesn't happen on a networked version of GoldMine. If you've followed me to this point (!) is there something I've missed? Has anyone else experienced this? Is there anything I can do about it?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back