Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

OPP NO MGI CHANNELS AVAILABLE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill C

Vendor
May 20, 2019
US
I have an OFFICESERV 7400 connected to an OFFICESERV 7200S through SPNET. The sip trunks for these sites reside in the 7400 only. If I call forward any phone in the 7200s to a cell phone and a call is made to that phone from the 7400 system I get the message OPP NO MGI AVAILABLE. If I transfer a call from the 7400 to a phone in the 7200s the call immediately rings back my phone. If I cancel call forward on a phone in the 7200s and I make a call or transfer a call from the 7400 there is no problem. If a phone in the 7200s calls a phone in the same system that is call forwarded to a cell phone the call will forward. Im trying to find out if there is a setting I need to enable to allow the forwarding to work. There was never a problem when they were sharing a PRI. So to sum it up a call made from the 7400 to the 7200s has to go over the SPNET to the phone that is forwarded and in turn the forwarded phone has to come back over through SPNET to grab a sip trunk and go out but the system is not allowing it. ANYONE????

Were you able to resolve this issue?
In what you are describing it sounds like you are using 4 MGIs for each forwarded call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back