Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

opionions on SE 11.1fp2 any service pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

vid151

MIS
Feb 13, 2005
US
I have a customer that came to us with a SE select running 11.1 FP 1
they are experiencing a lot of voicemail crashing. ( seems related to when the secondary server is running..)

my gut is to push to 11.1 FP1 SP1 and just stay off of 11.1 FP 2 for now, unless others on here have had good success with FP2 and if so what SP are you running...

I have read a lot of the release notes, and with out access to the underlying JIRA ticket often they are meaningless...
"voicemail crash JIRA ticket 12345" doesnt mean much to me to see if it is my issue, and I know if we raise to Avaya they will say upgrade it with out looking at anything...

I welcome any input on the subject. I am running 11.1.2.3 on a small SCN with few issues, but that and this are not the same... this customer has a lot of things going on...

I'm not getting many issues on our SE's running 11.1 FP2.2/3. I'd say to upgrade, monitor then raise to Avaya Support but god knows when they'll sort it out.

What's up with the Voicemail Pro? Are they random crashes or is it a certain time of day it goes?

I have lots of issues with many customers on 11.1.2.3 with SE voicemail.

I would stay well away from 11.1.2.3

Avaya support are pretty much useless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back