Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Operator Console: Performance Graphs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 10, 2012
GB
Hi, I have created two performance graphs for CPU performance analysis and the vertical axis (CPU percentage) has two different maximum values.

I'm assuming this value is dynamic based on the minimum and maximum values based on the servers selected. This doesn't help when comparing two different graphs.

Can a graph be amended so that you preset the minimum and maximum values displayed in a graph? (hope I have explained this well enough).

the generic performance reports have axis points that are dynamic in nature, and there is no way to change this. If you want to create a different type of axis or static axis, you'll need to create a custom report. MSFT doesn't realize that reporting controls they have are terrible for these types of requests.

I hope you find this post helpful,

Jonathan Almquist
Minneapolis, MN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back