Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Operator assistance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moggie1

Vendor
Jan 25, 2005
GB
Is it possible to delet the "Operator assistance number" option from certain users in Meridian Mail?

i don't see any field in class of service that limits that,you might be able to build a custom revert list that allows nothing and do a work around that way...?

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

The operator number is changeable by the user. So what I did was build a Restriction/Permission list that denied all the numbers then built a COS with that list in it and assigned it to the mailbox. Then when the user tried to change the number miss mermail came on and said not allowed.

thanks, sounded like that would work since nortel didn't offer an option to disallow reveret, had to be a work around. normally i test a feature before i post if possible, but i pulled an 22 hour shift (t1 cuts) yesterday, and today is a little long

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back