Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

operation failed-vantage conference-IP OFFICE

Status
Not open for further replies.

A-MCH

Systems Engineer
Sep 6, 2021
SA
thread940-1794267

I'm also facing the same issue with Vantage phones K155 and K175. phones are working fine with IPO but not able to make a conference call, when press the ... 3dots and try to add someone means the third phone for starting the conference, the first main EXT/Phone going on hold immediately and the third phone is not ringing at all.

So I just got a hint that as the VCM cards are not installed on my IPO control unit so maybe this is the reason for the above issue
(as a voice compression channel is required for each IP device involved in a conference. This includes services that use conference resources).

So I will try to install the "VCM" card and let to know you guys if the issue is resolved or not.

If anyone has any helpful guide appreciate to share Thanks...

Dear All,

Our issue is resolved successfully by installing the missing VCM card on the IPO control unit.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back