Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Openstage 60

Status
Not open for further replies.

ali-saleh

Programmer
Jan 5, 2020
LY
We hope that you can clarify the possibility of maintaining a device ( Openstage 60 ) thank you for help me .

What does "maintaining a device" mean? Cleaning, replacing parts, upgrading firmware? :)

Don Bruechert, Voice Comm Analyst II
CareTech Solutions @ Holy Family Memorial
Manitowoc, WI, USA

FYI - OpenStage phones are end of life. End of development support for HFA ends 10/31/2021 and SIP 6/29/2020. They are scheduled to be completely phased out by 11/5/2023 for HFA and 6/29/2022 for SIP.

The OpenScape Desk Phone IP series is also on the end of life list, but further down the road. Order stop for expansions 6/29/2020, end of development support 6/29/2023, and phase-out 6/29/2025.

It looks like they're going to be sticking with the OpenScape Desk Phone CP series as there are no dates listed for order stop on those.

LoPath
Maintain HiPath 4000 V5 & V6, OpenScape Xpert V4 & V6, OpenScape Xpressions V7, OpenScape Contact Center V8, OpenScape Voice V9

Heard of firmware version V3R5.19.0. Is that the current one for OS60 SIP? If so, is it GA?
Thanks

In my previous experience, GA is a good thing to look for because I played with the bleeding edge for a while at the beginning and had experiences where I pushed out a new version only to have it pulled from distribution a week later due to problems. Now I always stay a few versions behind the trenches so other people can work out the bugs! :)

Manitowoc, WI, USA

@sbcsu thanks, unfortunately tonido doesn't work currently... "An internal server error occurred. Please try again later." - I will try again later ;-) tried again, DL ok. thanks :)

Don you've got to decide if you're man or mouse. Pilot Usage - normally OK. Field Trial - at your risk.

It's a hospital and set of clinics - I linger near the edge of the "chicken" wire :eek:)

Manitowoc, WI, USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back