Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

OpenScape Personal Edition V7 - no sound

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omenas

Systems Engineer
Jan 9, 2020
LT
Hello,
I still have problem with OpenScape Personal Edition V7.
The App works on my computer - I can call, when I am called, the computer rings, I can answer.
However, when I call, I don't hear the call tone. Also, when the subscriber answers, I don't hear any sound on the speakers except for a very low hiss. It seems that the B channels are not connected.
Is it possible that there is a problem in the network or that the subscriber is missing some settings? Maybe there should be some individual settings for SBCSU, COSSU.......?
Now, the only difference from a normal HFA subscriber is:
DVCFIG =OPTIIP&API
APICLASS=TSX

Have you done the audio setting in advance settings

LAAZ, thanks for the reply, but the problem is already solved. The problem was in the company's network firewall.
Now there is another problem: not displaying caller names from LDAP. LDAP is available. LDAP returns contacts when searching for contacts, but does not display names during a call. Could it be because there is nothing listed under "LDAP Directory Provider ->LDAP Directories ->LDAP Directories Dialog ->Number"? In this section "Enter the LDAP phone number attribute for name look-up" maybe I must write some parameter? If so, what and in what format?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back