Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Openscape PE on OS4K V10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delcow

Systems Engineer
Mar 17, 2021
GB
HI,
I have installed the latest Version on Openscape PE and it is connected to a OS4k V10 latest version of software when i make a call everything works but when i try to dissconect the call by Clicking the RED disconnect key it comes back with "nothing stored" and i need to use the speaker Key to hang the call up

What is the best Key layout for this (Tapro)as i think it has something to do with this

Thanks
Derek

You can choose the phone type under the Hipath Provider settings, so if you chose say Optipoint 410, then any key standard set for OPTIT12 should do.

Thanks That worked a treat!!

But i have a new issue with The application

When i logon i get the following warning

Hipath Provider

The logon of the TAPI Component Could not be executed
Please check the availabilitu of the TAPI interface in the communication system for the used call number

My extn has the correct settings DVCFIG=Optiip&API, APICLASS=TSX

Any Info would be great

Thanks

Delcow
TAPI error will be resolved by installing the patch TSP64 available in the same downloaded folder.
then do a system restart

The issue has been resolved by setting the APIMAX in Zand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back