Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

OPENSCAPE 4000 V7 with OPENSCAPE XPRESSIONS V7 to TIE LINE HIPATH 4000 V4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hertz

Programmer
Dec 20, 2015
PH
Hi to all TECHIES :)

I am currently experiencing some WEIRD problems regarding with my OPENSCAPE XPRESSIONS V7 using an OPENSCAPE 4000 V7 also then to a tie line HIPATH 4000 V4.

First problem is that whenever Im having a incoming call thru an ANALOG TRUNK which is installed on my OS4000 and routed to my OPENSCAPE XPRESSION V7 then DIRECT DIAL to a station. after I received the call to a OPTIPOINT phone i cannot establish a consultation or any features on the phone. Same to other digital phones also.

Second is that whenever I try to connect to an operator first using a Press 0 on the DTMF MENU setup. Then trying to connect to a HIPATH 4000 V4 using TIE LINE. they cant transfer the call. "NO CONNECTION POSSIBLE" is showing on their AC WIN's. I tried to test also by connecting first to an operator then transfer the call to a station(optipoint phone) on the OS4000 then try to connect the call to the HIPATH 4000 V4 I cannot transfer the call. First Problem is occurring. I cannot see any consultation or features on the phone its just blank.

please note that OS4000 V7 to HIPATH 4000 V4 internal calls are good. Also incoming call thru our ISDN LINES is good. We can establish the connection smoothly.

Regards,
RUFUM :)))

can you send me your project which you have prepared. i will repair it and send you back. OR just below three things.
1 your operator number?
2 your extension range?
3 your day and night greetings?

Regards,

Abdul Rashid

Hi Rashid,

1 your operator number? - my operator number is 8995(atnd)
2 your extension range? - all digits are used from 1 to 9.. and we are using 4 digit station number here in our site.
3 your day and night greetings - we have only 1 greeting for day/night since this is a hosptital

Just specify what you parameters you want me to display and I will post it here. And im sorry if cant send u the full REGEN of our system hope u understand :)

thank you very much

best,
RUFUM

The COT and COP of the Analogue trunk will be important as will the XPR ones.

Hi SBCSU

Actually we have already check and configured the COP and COT. and what we did is like trial and error method and see if there's a changes.

Unfortunately there's no changes.

hope you can help us regarding with our problem encountered.

thank you verymuch

Best
RUFUM

Please post the COT/COP of the Analogue Trunk and the XPR Trunk

The routing and setup of the XPR is as you probably know quite specific.
Have you copied it from a known working system or is this the first install?

Hi SBCSU

man thanks for reminding the xpr trunk cot/cop[thumbsup2].. that solves the problem. we really missed this parameters since we have an isdn which is working fine before. we are really surprised regarding on the xpr trunk cop because it doenst have any parameter.

anyways thank u very much sbcsu and also rashid for helping us out.

best
Rufum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back