Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Opening Lotus Notes templates from Visual Basic

Status
Not open for further replies.

netizen

Programmer
Aug 27, 2002
IN
Hi!
I'm using VB and i want some information to be automated using Lotus Notes as explained below:

There are certain templates (a mail item with a logo and some predefiend text etc.) which i want when i click a menu item in VB. These templates will have a subject and all such templates subject should be available in my list box in VB. When i select the template subject, that particular template should open up (this should be done using notes and vb automation!) and so the user can further modify/type the mail item and send off the item. The template should always be available like this in a notes database. Whenever the user wants to view all templates he/she should be getting all available templates and use it the way as explained here. Any idea how to do this?

Please give an example.

thanks in advance....

Best Regards,
netizen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back