Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Open an Existing Document Based on a Template

Status
Not open for further replies.

kophjager

Technical User
Oct 24, 2002
US
Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to look at my post. I am new to Word integration and would like to open a document based on a template I created. I am using Office XP and created a template based upon the background watermark image "DRAFT" that comes in WORD. So the template is all WORD.
I just want to open a document based on this template. The documents change, but I want the "DRAFT" to appear in the background all the time. I tried using a *.bmp but I guess when I have a table in a document, WORD XP does not like it and bumps out the *bmp pic. I sometimes have tables in docs thats why it is an issue.
Or if there was a workaround to get the word "DRAFT" as a transparent image, I would be up to do that also. So thank you all for helping me with this.

Kyle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back