Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Onsite Admin Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaminjim

IS-IT--Management
Aug 3, 2000
US
Since Monday, I get "Invalid Index" when I open Onsite Admin Pro.  Is anyone else having the same problem?  

Yes! We're having this problem... and I can't find a solution. Did you ever determine what caused/causes it?

I have been using Onsite for ages last week someone else login on to my PC and used it. I have got this error ever since even though I rebuild the PC and refreshed my profile.

Rebuilding the box will not help. We have been runnning onsite admin pro for years, and suddenly, we are now also getting "invalid index". It is installed on 7 analysts desktops and it is doing it suddenly on all boxes. We have even tried installing it on new PC's with no other apps.

Right click where the trees or servers should be displayed and them select refresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back