Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Online Study Material about networking 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

getimran

Programmer
Aug 23, 2001
ES
hi,
Please point me to free educational web resouces where
i can learn about network devices like switches, routers etc.

Regards
Make habit of marking posts as helpful or expert post, if they do solve your problems.

this are intro sites, you may easily find they are too basic, but lets start at the beginning.

additionally (blatant plug) I have a a weekly chat called Upgrade Your Stuff at on mondays at 8 PM Pacific time where we discuss upgrading older Macs, PCs, and networks; which is also an entry level event, and no I am not selling anything. I tried to remain child-like, all I acheived was childish.

When I first was getting into networking I came across this site about 5 years ago. It's changed some but a lot of info is there. Also the person who runs the site is a real helpful guy with much datacom & telecom experience.

Best of Luck! Matt Lowell
High-Tech Tools & Tool Kits for Techs -Publishers of:
"The PC Technician's Guide to Profits"

forPCTECHS, excellent link. Somewhat cryptic for a beginner, but a lot of good info...
Jeff
Working in IT is like trying to commit suicide with a very small hammer ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back